Sunday, July 9, 2023

Welcome To Another Week

Having past the half year mark, a little big ago. Reflecting on the year thus far and overall could be better. Mostly because there’s a lot to do and little time to do it here in Western New York because of the weather. Medically I’ve been doing better since the Canadian smoke from their fire have been gone, so that’s a plus. Now getting back to the gym as much as possible to get back to where I was.

Although, YouTube wise everything is great! The *NSYNC videos seem to be the awesome part of the channel. Also, as of typing this out, this is the day for the LAST *NSYNC project to premiere. That makes me wonder, what’s to come stat wise for the channel. That’ll be interesting to find out. Everyone on my gaming channel seems to like the Cities Skylines map creator content. Which is awesome, was not expecting that to catch on so that is fun to see. Although I am surprised that the Sims 4 builds aren’t catching on. Wondering how to make a change on those videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Just Keeps Getting MORE Interesting!

As the title dictates...life has gotten more interesting. Reason being, I'm taking care of my parents more. I'm working on small pro...