Sunday, December 10, 2023

I'm Really...

 Life IS good. I managed to get a job at a local business with national ties. While it’s only one week in and the second week coming up, I really have NO IDEA what I am doing. Even as I can see my learning new things, which is awesome.

This job is NOT for me. But I’ll be sticking it out until I hear from the other more than few jobs I’ve applied to. The reason why I applied to a job I don’t like is because it was on a job website, and I didn’t read what the job entails. Beyond that, the skills I don’t have nor can’t seem to grasp even though I was given a quiz and passed said small quiz.

My YouTube channels are going well. The gaming channel is up to 64. Which is INSANE to where it has been at. Although I have noticed that the classic games are bringing in MOST of the new subscribers. Which is cool, I can’t wait to play more classic games.

 

Per the personal channel. I’m doing good with that. The channel has 139 subscribers. Most people seem to like the #RideAlong series the best. That’s awesome as I’m loving sharing my little slice of planet Earth. I see no big projects coming up for the personal channel which is a GREAT relief as I’m not having enough time to create let alone edit a big project right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Just Keeps Getting MORE Interesting!

As the title dictates...life has gotten more interesting. Reason being, I'm taking care of my parents more. I'm working on small pro...